Sunday 9 May 2010

Blog 1

Hello Blogosphere.

I'm just trying this to see if it works. If not I've wasted 20 mins and you've wasted nothing, so hey ho.

I've been told to write a blog before but never done so because I never thought anybody'd bother reading it, or that I'd bother writing it after the initial interest of the first few wore off.

However, as much as I like venting on Twitter, and to a far lesser extent, Facebook, sometimes those damn boxes are too small to say what you want, so I'm going to give Blogging a go.

This is Blog 1, or Ground Zero if you prefer, so what can you expect from future Blogs? Rambles about Football, Family, T.V., Current Events, My continuing obsession with the NFL, and probably quite a bit of random gubbins as well.

Anyway, lets see if this actually works or not...

2 comments: